Anglo Institute of Education aims at providing quality professional development services in education; training that fulfils the needs of schools and teachers interested in being up to date with the latest educational trends.
Training in schools:
• Sessions in schools: General and/or specialised from Early Years to High School in topics like: Differentiation, Universal Design for Learning, Constructivism, Visible Learning, Project-Based Learning, Feedback to Students, Feedback Systems in School, Behaviour Management, Logic-Mathematical Thinking, Science, Reading and Writing, CLIL, Motivation, Essay Writing Course, etc.
• Sessions are given in schools by specialists in the area.
• Length and level sessions are adapted to school´s needs.
Training at The Anglo Institute of Education:
• Sessions are held at The Anglo Institute of Education in Coyoacán, CDMX.
• Session calendar is shared with AIE educational network.
• If you wish to receive information or our courses, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or follow us on
To check availability of dates, training in schools, themes and content of the sessions, please contact: